NEW ISSUE: print magazine out now
The wait is over. The new bumper edition of tennishead print magazine is finally here
Packed full of some of the best moments of 2017 as well as a look forward to what might be in store in 2018, there is so much to read in this 148-page special issue
- Exclusive interview with Roger Federer
- After one of the most extraordinary seasons of his career, Federer sat down with tennishead’s Michael Beattie to talk about the racket that helped him to change his game
- Caroline Wozniacki
- Six years ago Wozniacki was world No 1, and after a stunning year the 27-year-old is close to regaining that position. Will 2018 be the year she does it?
- Rafael Nadal
Back at World No 1, we take a look at the hard work and evolution of the Spaniard's game that enabled the return to the top
- WIN! A Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph racket, signed by Roger Federer, in our exclusive competition
- Savour some of the matches from the 2017 Grand Slams that told the story of this remarkable year in our sport
- Short sets and shot clocks – Is this the future of tennis?
- Denis Shapovalov leads the charge, as ten talented teenagers look set to take centre stage
And much more with expert coaching tips, an insider’s look at American tennis and a peek at five of the best academies in Europe…..all in one stunning beautifully produced magazine
Tennishead is available to buy at good retailers (price £7.99) or this very special issue can be included as part of an annual subscription (£36 for four issues) – both would make a great Christmas gift, to yourself or someone else who loves tennis
Call the Subscriptions hotline +44 20 8408 7148 or go to tennishead.net/shop
Hurry, this issue is HOT!